How can I unsubscribe from Job Alerts?
You can unsubscribe from Job Alerts at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button located at the bottom of your Job Alerts emails.
You can also cancel your subscription to Job Alerts from your user account by following these steps:
- Go to Job Bank for job seekers
- Enter the email address you used to subscribe to Job Alerts, and click on "Next"
- Enter your password or the confirmation code sent to your email address, and click on "Sign in"
- Click on the "Alerts" tab above the search bar
- Click on the button "Deactivate all" located at the bottom left of the page under "Cancel your subscription"
- I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
- What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
- What is Job Alerts?
- Why have I been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank?
- How can I modify my job alerts?
- How can I deactivate a job alert?
- How can I delete a job alert?
- How can I subscribe to Job Alerts?
- Date modified: