I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
Your user account might have been deactivated due to inactivity if it has been more than six months since your last login.
The status is easily reversible. To reactivate your account:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers or Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on “Forgot my password”. Note: If you are a job seeker, you will have to enter your email address first.
- Enter your email. Click on ‘'Continue’’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on ‘'Continue’’.
- Answer your security question. If you don’t remember the answer to your security question, click on “Get a different question”.
- Enter your new password twice and click on “Reset my password”.
- Click on “Please sign in”.
- Log in using your new password and your existent email address.
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- Date modified: