I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
There are a few reasons why you might not be matched to job postings that match your experience and skills:
- You have not included your experience, skills, education or credentials in your profile. Make sure to keep the information up to date to ensure that Job Match shows you proper matches.
- The job posting you found that matches your profile, was posted by one of our partners. Job Match will only match you to job postings submitted by registered Job Bank employers. However, you can subscribe to Job Alerts to get notifications of jobs from these websites.
- If you're registered with the Express Entry program, you will get matched to jobs after 30 days from the initial job advertising date. Express Entry candidates using Job Match can only be matched to job postings that are over 30 days old.
- How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
- How do I complete my job seeker profile?
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: