What is Job Match for employers and why should I use it?
The Job Match feature automatically matches your job postings with job seeker profiles. Job Match for employers allows you to view job seeker profiles and invite them to apply to your job. This gives you easy access to potential candidates suited to the position you are advertising.
Once your job posting is advertised, you can see the number of job seeker profiles matching the job’s requirements. This information is located under the "Matches and reports" column that you can see when clicking on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
The button to the left of each match displays a "Comparison chart" allowing you to see how the profile meets the requirements of the job posting. You can view their experience, skills, education and credentials by clicking on "View profile". However, all job seekers’ profiles are anonymous – you will not be able to access their name or contact information.
If a job seeker’s profile is suited to the position, you can invite them to apply through the system by clicking on "Invite to apply" at the bottom of the "Comparison chart".
If you click on "Reject profile", the match will be removed and you will no longer be able to view the profile of the rejected candidate. Note that this is an irreversible action.
Note: If a job seeker decides to reject a match because of a lack of interest in the job, the amount of profiles under the tab "Matching profiles" will decrease by one. Therefore, as an employer, you will no longer be able to either view the job seeker’s profile, or invite the job seeker to apply.
- Who can be matched to my job postings?
- What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
- How does the "Summary of current matches" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Employer Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Job seeker Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- What is the match score under “Summary of current matches”?
- Why don’t I see any matches under my job posting?
- How do I know if the job seeker I invited through Job Match applied to my job?
- Date modified: