Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
The “pending” status means that your job posting will be reviewed by a Job Bank officer. The current service standard to advertise job postings is two business days. Once approved, the status of your job posting will change to “Advertised”.
A Job Bank officer might contact you and request additional documentation to confirm some information on your job posting. This can delay the approval of your job.
Important: Your employer file must first be approved by a Job Bank officer before your job posting can be advertised. If your employer file has not been approved yet, it may take longer for the job to be advertised.
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- Date modified: