Who can be matched to my job postings?
Anyone who has a Plus account for job seeker on Job Bank can be matched to your job posting. For the first 30 days of advertisement, only Canadians and permanent residents will be matched to your job posting. Then, after 30 days, foreign job seekers participating in the Express Entry program will be matched to it as well.
These matches are listed in three separate columns: ‘’First 30 Days’’, ‘’31+ Days – Canadian’’ and ‘’31+ Days – Express Entry candidates’’. These are located under ‘’Matches and reports’’ in the table of total job matches available under ‘’Summary of current matches’’.
- What is Job Match and why should I use it?
- Who can be matched to my job postings?
- How does the “Summary of current matches” section under “Matches and reports” work?
- How does the “Employer Activity” section under “Matches and reports” work?
- How does the “Job seeker Activity” section under “Matches and reports” work
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- Date modified: