What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
Job Alerts and Job Match are two distinct services that both assist you in finding jobs.
Job Alerts is a free job search tool that allows you to search for jobs by job title and location. The alerts sent to you are based on your job search criteria, which you can modify at any time from within the emails received. You will be notified daily or weekly of new job postings coming from all job sources posting on Job Bank (including jobs from provincial and external employment websites).
Job Match is a service that allows employers and job seekers to be matched based on their respective needs and profiles. Since your job seeker profile includes information on your education, skills, work experience and credentials, you can be matched to job postings that requires similar criteria. This service will only match you to jobs directly submitted by registered Job Bank employers. To access Job Match you have to first create a user account on Job Bank.
- I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
- How can I unsubscribe from Job Alerts?
- What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
- What is Job Alerts?
- Why have I been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank?
- Can I modify my Job Alerts?
- How can I deactivate a job alert?
- How can I delete a job alert?
- How can I subscribe to Job Alerts?
- Date modified: