How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
If you want to opt out of being matched with job postings, you can deactivate your Job Match profile by following these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Job Seekers
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard, then on "Match"
- Click on "Profile settings" from the left side menu of the page
- In the "Profile status" section, click on the "Deactivate profile" button
Once deactivated, employers will not be able to view your profile or invite you to apply anymore. You will also stop receiving notifications by email.
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
- How do I complete my job seeker profile?
- Date modified: