How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
You can use the “Report a problem with this job posting” button located at the bottom of every job posting. Messages sent through this link allows Job Bank to locate and review the job posting in order to take the appropriate actions.
You can also report a problem with a job posting or an employer by clicking on the “Still need help? Contact us” link below. Include the job number, the employer name and a brief description of the problem.
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- Date modified: