Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
Yes. You can withdraw your resume within 24 hours following the time your resume was shared.
To do so:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and log in to your account.
- Click on "View all shared resumes" from your dashboard.
- Click on "Withdraw your application" located at the right of the job for which you wish to withdraw your application.
You have now withdrawn your application for the job. The employer will no longer see either your resume, or that you had applied for this position.
Note: You can change your mind and re-apply for the job posting at anytime as long as the job posting is advertised on Job Bank.
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I apply by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Can I apply to every job posting by sharing my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Where can I see the resumes I shared to job postings I applied to on Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank after I’ve shared my resume?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Date modified: