What is Job Alerts?
Job Alerts is a free service that notifies you by email when new jobs matching your interests are posted on Job Bank. Every Job Alerts email includes a list of job postings that match the search criteria you selected when you initially set up your subscription.
When you subscribe to Job Alerts, you can enter a job title or other keywords and specify the name or postal code of the location where you want to work. You can also add specific filters to narrow down your results. You can create multiple alerts with different criteria, and you can choose to receive them on a daily or weekly basis.
Once subscribed, you can easily access and manage your alerts directly from the Job Alerts emails you receive. You can modify or pause your alerts and unsubscribe at any time.
- I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
- How can I unsubscribe from Job Alerts?
- What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
- What is Job Alerts?
- Why have I been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank?
- How can I modify my job alerts?
- How can I deactivate a job alert?
- How can I delete a job alert?
- How can I subscribe to Job Alerts?
- Date modified: