I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
The best way to improve your Job Match results is to change your matching mode. To do so, log into your account and go under “Profile settings” on your dashboard, then, click on “Modify”.
- Select “Use default mode” if you would like to receive more job matches from a wide variety of occupations.
- Select “Use strict mode” if you would like to receive job matches that are more closely related to your work experience, skills and education under your profile.
Consider updating your job seeker profile if you have gained new experiences or skills. It will help improve your matches and make sure you’re being matched to skills that are up to date. Remember to always save all changes made to your profile.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: