My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
If you attempt to register an employer on Job Bank and receive an error message stating that your payroll account number is already in use, you can contact the Primary Officer of the employer file. They can give you access to the file by simply adding you as a user.
If you do not know who the Primary Officer is, you can contact Job Bank to discuss your access to the employer file. Job Bank will not disclose the name or the email address of the Primary Officer. We may request documentation to confirm your relationship with the employer.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- Date modified: