I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
No. If you already have a Job Bank user account, you do not need to create another one to register a new employer. Job Bank only allows you to create a user account once. This account can be linked to multiple employers. A user account is different from an employer file as it contains your personal information.
To register a new employer file, you can:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on “Employer files” from the list.
- Click on the “Register a new employer” button.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- Date modified: