How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
Your Job Bank user account can easily be linked to multiple employer files. You don’t need to create a new user account to register more employers. Once the first employer file has been created, you can register other employers using the same steps. When creating a job posting, you will have the opportunity to select the employer for which you would like to post the job.
If you are a recruiter or a third-party representative, you must register separate employer files using each of your clients’ payroll account numbers. When you are linked to multiple employers, your Dashboard will include all jobs from all employer files in which you are a user.
For more information on how to register an employer, see “How do I register an employer?”.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- Date modified: