Why do I have to answer security questions?
These questions are an added level of security for you when you create and manage your Job Bank account.
There are 4 situations when you will be prompted to answer your security questions:
- Every time you log in to your Job Bank account.
- If you need to reset your password.
- If you need to call Job Bank and ask questions about your account.
- If a Job Bank officer needs to call you to discuss your account.
Tip: Choose questions and answers you will easily remember in the future. Your favorite meal or movie might change with time; however, names of relatives or childhood friends usually do not.
- How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- What is a user account and why should I create one?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I'm having problems entering my Social Insurance Number (SIN) at step 3. What should I do?
- Why do I have to provide my Social Insurance Number?
- Date modified: